kartik_shivhare

500 Internal Server Error

0 votes
Hello Duo, I am getting again and again the following error during sending document to esign. {"technical":"65533","messageKey":"error.internal.default","message":"Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.","code":500,"name":"Unhandled Server Error"} is there any rule or standard for keeping space between multipart boundary when sending the document binary. Please find the attached file for the request sending to esign.

Reply to: 500 Internal Server Error

0 votes

Hi kartik, Your attachment wasn't uploaded successfully, you can use .zip format instead of .7z, or simply you can send it to [email protected]. Per the 65533 error, it could because of your request structure, as previous thread mentioned. post format Above picture shows you an idea of how the post request should look like. (API call is different from your scenario, but request structure is the same) Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
I have mailed the request text file when sending the request. Please response soon

0 votes
Hello duo, fiddler is not able to capture the https traffic. we are requesting the https request from the server side. What can be the issue if i am sending the two file of different extension it is working fine but not with the two or more pdf. is there any type of encoding standard you gyuis are using for the document binary conversion. we are using default encoding suggested by your side. I have sent you the request of Api from email :- [email protected] yesterday. Although I have compared both working and non working request it seems like both are same. please look into the request file mailed to you.

0 votes
Hi Kartik, Does the same code works at your local developer machine? Can you also share the HTTP request content for "sending the two file of different extension it is working fine" case? By directly reading your request file(after some minify and unescape handling), I can't reproduce the same 65533 error but another error related to documentPreverifyError, so if possible, could you also send your PDFs without sensitive information to the [email protected]? Duo

0 votes
Hi Duo , The request content has already been shared with you but we will send you the request via email which is successful from a standalone project. There is no visible difference between the two request content ; only difference is that in standalone project , we are invoking the same piece of code from an .net aspx page but the unsuccessful request is from our main application which is getting triggered from .net mvc controller action . We have also shared the pdf files with you over the email. please let us know if there is any difference or how we can find out the cause of the problem.

0 votes
Thanks duo for your support when we encoded the file with default text encoding , after that , some special characters were getting modified by some piece of code , corrected , the same and problem got resolved. Thanks for your support

0 votes
Glad that you found the solution! Duo

0 votes
Hi. I am trying to create the package for e-signing. I am using Apache Wink in Java environment. Rest API :: https://sandbox.e-signlive.ca/api/packages However I am facing this error { "messageKey": "error.internal.default", "message": "Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.", "code": 500, "name": "Unhandled Server Error" } I am using BufferedOutMultipart to send the multipart/form data for pdf and payload json. The Payload json is sent as String format. Need you help in knowing where the flaw lies Thanks, Sumonto Saha

0 votes
Hi Sumonto, After a quick test use Apache Wink RestClient to make a POST (/api/packages) request creating a new package (Ca Sandbox), the code in this code share works properly at my side. Please kindly try this code sample with my example payload first to see whether it's a payload issue or code issue or potentially an API issue because there was a new release(11.24) on Canada Sandbox these two days. Hope this could help! Duo

0 votes
Thanks Duo for the help. It is working now. Apparently it was the headers and the boundary mismatch with my code. Thanks for your prompt support. Thanks, Sumonto Saha

0 votes
Glad to help! Let us know if you have any other issues. :) Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off