sumantasaha

Spring Rest Template - 400 Bad Request

0 votes
Hi, I am using spring boot rest template to create onespan package. I am trying to upload multiple files under key word "file" and json structure as "payload". But I am getting 400 bad request. I have also checked whether the byte array is base64 encoded or not. In case it is base64 encoded, I am decoding it and then sending it. Inspite of the changes I am getting 400 Bad Request. I am using LinkedMultiValueMap for request as recommended by Spring. After post request with multipart form data and Handling the exception is giving me this error { "code": 400, "messageKey": "error.validation.texttag.propertiesFormatError", "parameters": { "tag": "{{esl:Signer1:Signature:Size(200)}}" }, "message": "{{esl:Signer1:Signature:Size(200)}}: Properties format error.", "name": "Validation Error" } Please help me in understanding as where I am getting wrong, or what is the specific part I am missing. Thanks Sumanta

Reply to: Spring Rest Template - 400 Bad Request

0 votes
Hi Sumanta, From the error message, it looks like that the text tag {{esl:Signer1:Signature:Size(200)}} you are using misses height parameter for size, it should look like {{esl:Signer1:Signature:Size(200,50)}}. Kindly have a check on this, and tell me if this doesn't solve the issue. :) Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off